Here are some of Doctor Helen Caldicott's masterful quotes, mostly dissing nuclear power.
Sputnik News on 9/11
"I think that 9/11 was Cheney’s Kristallnacht...There are so many things unexplained."-- Many Mysteries Surrounding 9/11 Attacks Persist - Global Peace Activist
HC quotes from: Helen Caldicott - "Th" Thorium Documentary, by Gordon McDowell
- Nuclear power produces massive quantities of global warming gas
- There are wild boar in Germany that almost glow in the dark
- About 40 percent of the food, probably, in Europe is radioactive
- More people have died from Chernobyl than the black plague
- Japan is, by orders of magnitude, many times worse than Chernobyl
George Monbiot at the GuardianThe unpalatable truth is that the anti-nuclear lobby has misled us all, by George Monbiot
How nuclear apologists mislead the world over radiation, by Helen Caldicott
Nuclear opponents have a moral duty to get their facts straight, by George Monbiot
Re: Helen Caldicott: Fukushima's Ongoing Impact, by GoddardsJournal
- I think she mean to say Reichstag fire (early 1933), not Kristallnacht (late 1938).
- She's always called Doctor Helen Caldicott, although she has not practiced medicine for decades
- Russian owned Sputnik News, is endlessly critical of the West, especially in terms of Foreign policy, defence, and energy systems, but somehow never manages a critical comment on anything Putin's Russia does.
- During 9/11 Dick Cheney was US Vice President
- meaning Fukushima Dai'ichi
- An 'order of magnitude' means ten times more. So 'orders of magnitude worse' means:
10 ×, 100 × or 1000 ×, ... times worse
- In fact, radioactive releases at Chernobyl were about ten times greater than Fukushima Daiichi. So HC got her facts almost exactly back-to-front.